Comprehensive Counseling Center
Receive quality therapy services from our counseling center in Waterford, Michigan. With more than three decades of experience, The Center for Psychological Services is an outpatient therapeutic resource for adults, children, adolescents and families. Our caring and experienced staff, which includes fully licensed clinical psychologists and psychotherapists, has been carefully chosen to provide you with expert counseling and therapy services. Contact our Waterford Psychotherapists today at (248) 674-3382 for more information about our services.
Consider therapy if...
- You feel an overwhelming and prolonged sense of helplessness and sadness, and your problems do not seem to get better despite your efforts and help from family and friends.
- You are finding it difficult to carry out everyday activities: for example, you are unable to concentrate on assignments at school, work, and your performance is suffering as a result.
- You worry excessively, expect the worst or are constantly on edge.
- Your actions are harmful to yourself or to others: for instance, you are drinking too much alcohol, abusing drugs or becoming overly argumentative and aggressive
- You are having difficulty in your marriage or relationship with others
- You are concerned about your child's interactions in their relationships with you or others