We have over 30 years experience working with children, adults, couples and families on a wide variety of life problems. It is important to find a therapist that is a good fit, someone with whom you feel comfortable and who takes your concerns seriously. Our approach is supportive, confidential and empathetic in helping individuals and families recognize their own needs and strengths. It's not uncommon to get stuck in unsatisfying and frustrating situations. Through the relationship with your therapist you can start to become aware of the things that interfere with feeling better and use your strengths to make changes and move forward.
Our staff are licensed psychologists and therapists. We have worked with many issues including depression, anxiety, oppositional behaviors, ADHD, dating and relationship issues.We are interactive,warm and challenging in sessions,we provide feedback throughout our work together in order for you to have a satisfying experience in therapy.
Dr. Marshall Maldaver, Ph.D.
His Affiliations and Former Positions Include the Following:
- Senior Staff Psychologist at the Hawthorn Center™
- Vice President of the Alliance for Mental Health Services™
- Consultant to the Wayne State University Psychiatric Center™
- Consultant to the Wayne State University Dept. of Psychiatry and Behavioral Neurosciences™
- Consultant to the Michigan Dept. of Mental Health and Community Health
- Psi Chi National Honors Soceity in Psychology
- Research Faculty at the Rush-Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical Center™
- Clinical Faculty Member at the Wayne State University School of Medicine™
- Member of American Psychology - Law Society
- Board Member of the Michigan Association of Suicidology
- Presenter at National and International Conferences
- Member Of The: Michigan Psychological Association™ | American Psychological Association™
- Fully Licensed Clinical Psychologist